3.26.2006

Adobe Flex 2.0

Life at TIS is cool.This is the first time I have found so many fellow flash coders around me. Nothing much too say about myself.Another new city,new work place and new set of people. Just trying to cope up with everything.Missing Delhi very much,my old work station at icreon.

The only exciting thing is that I am learning Adobe Flex 2.0. Its really cool.This is the first time I am feeling like a real hardcore programmer. No timeline, no movieclip as such. At this point I can just visualize where Flash is going from the skip intro era to a real application development IDE.Flex is still in beta.Moreover, there are very few people in Indian software industry who knows how to code in Flex's earlier version 1.5 .Flex is really going to be a hit in India soon.

No comments: