- An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
- Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure: The editor class could not be instantiated.
Earlier I use to go to my workspace directory and delete the entire .metadata folder without knowing anything. In this way I used to lose all my settings.
Recently I have found a better way of solving this problem:
- I go to [workspace directory]/.metadata/.plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel/searchCache
- Backup the directories in there that end with “.index”. zip them up and keep them somewhere else
- Now delete the directories and keep the file “catalog.xml” file as it is there
- Run builder again and I should not get any error now