8.15.2007

Flex India google group



I am really happy to see the revolution flex 2.0 has brought to Rich Internet Development. I can see the revolution has touched Indian developer’s community too.

Just have a look to the above graph which depicts the number of messages posted in the flex India google group over the last few months. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the number of messages and members within a short span of six months. Currently there are 375 members and the numbers is increasing.I hope by the end of the year it will be more than 1500(may be more than that).

Thanks Manish for creating this nice group and the contributors of the group to make this a helpful one.

2 comments:

Raghu said...

Cheerio...
Flex Rocks... and now India has joined the party :)

দেবব্রত আচার্য said...

Yes Raghu,I must appreciate the effort you guys put to make flex popular in india. :)