8.01.2007

Pune Flex User Group

Pune Flex User Group
It was another Saturday for me. I was eagerly waiting for this Saturday to come. It was Pune Flex User Group Meet.Aasim, one of my colleagues and I left home early, just to make sure that we reach he venue on time but we had little idea about Pune’s rain. It was raining cats and dogs. By the time we reached ECMi office, we were half wet. Yes,We were 30 min late!!

After entering the boardroom of ECMi, first thing I noticed is Abdul, his Apollo T-shirt and lots of unknown faces. When we settled down to the last row of the room, Abdul was talking about flash and flex and rest of the audience was engrossed in that presentation. Time passed on and I made myself comfortable with the informality of the meet. I was really happy to see the passion of the developers about flex. I would like to tell about Martin, who came all the way from Mumbai just to attend the meeting. I used to know him through groups and forums.He was the only guy who noted down every details of the meeting.

You can check it out here

I would like to thank all of you guys to make it an august one!!

No comments: